Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
To help you get the items you want before they sell out, you can now pre-order items. As part of our brand ethos we manufacturer in small quantities to maintain the quality of our garments, so our products do sell out fast. We offer the pre-order option to ensure you are able to get our most exclusive products before they are released.
To pre-order an item, you will need to add the product size and/or colour to your shopping cart. You will then need to follow the check-out process as normal and pay for the item in full. Your order confirmation email will contain both in stock and pre-order items. Please note: Pre-order items will be dispatched the moment they are received from the manufacturers which may take up to 4-8 weeks dependent on the style and demand.
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the Postal Service. We do not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue store credit for packages that state being delivered.
CHAI-London does not ship to APO/FPO or PO boxes. At this time free standard shipping only applies to domestic customers within the USA. Please Note: Delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been dispatched.
- All Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Returns after this time will not be honored for store credit.
- All merchandise must be in its original condition with the original sales tags attached.
- Defective items must be reported within two days of receipt. If not reported, we will not issue store credit.
- Any items that have been worn, altered, or washed are not eligible for store credit.
- We recommend shipping returned items with a tracking number, lost packages without proof of delivery will not be given store credit.
- Online orders can not be returned to any stores that may carry CHAI-London products.
Once we receive your return, all goods will be inspected and you will be notified via email of the receipt of your returned merchandise and your updated store credit. (Please note this is the email address provided on your original order.)